I keep hearing about the crummy weather in Indiana. So I did a little research.
In Goshen, Indiana
Average February temperature: 25 degrees (high of 35 degrees)
Average percentage of sunshine: 50%
Average percentage of cloudy days: 67%
In LaJara, Colorado
Average February temperature: 25 degrees (high 45 degrees)
Average percentage of sunshine: 72%
Average percentage of cloudy days: 25%
... Would you be excited to return to that weather? .....
p.s currently it's 28 degrees, sunny, with a high of 51 degrees :)
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
but you've had nicer weather this winter than us and YOU have the $$ coat!! I must tell you yesterday dad wanted to drive to Michigan City and I said no the weather man says its snowing, he thought I was crazy. We went today, and the lady reported to me that they shut down at 11:00 am yesterday b/c of snow. We would have made a trip there for nothing and I probably wouldn't have talk to your dad all the way home! Women do have good instincts! love ya
so why was that $1,000,000 coat needed? that also could of been used for a nice trip for ndc. don't worry, your mom will be soaking up the sun in a couple of weeks. :)
I agree what is the coat for ?
hey we are suppose to have rain next week
just so you know... it rained and snowed today...
for about 5 minutes, then the sun came back out :)
just so you know ....
it is suppose to be 65 deg.
here tomorrow
all most beachen weather
Post a Comment