Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Beginning

I'm leaving for La Jara Colorado on August 14th. This day is the beginning to my new adventure. Some 20 hours later, I'll be arriving to my destination.

For one year I'll be working in they city of Alamosa at the Boys and Girls Club. There I will spend my mornings as an Assistant Event Coordinator and transition in the afternoon to an Assistant with the after school program.















I've been really relaxed about all my decisions and this upcoming trip. I'm sure that everything will work out perfectly fine for me. I know that my upcoming year will be difficult and at times, lonely, but I have faith that I'll walk through them until I reach the next, bright day.

I'll try to keep my blog updated with what's going on in my life and my adventure. As for now, I appreciate everyone who has been supporting and challenging me.

Thanks for being with me as I take my first step.

Love,
Meg

2 comments:

Alli said...

I am so excited to read about your journey. Expect a lot of comments from me : )

Anonymous said...

What a pretty blog :) Probably didn't take any work at all, right? I'm glad to see that the white box is gone.

 
Front Foot Leads The Back One