Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mission Completed

Ok... so I've been putting on posts for one reason:
catch up.
For what seems like two months I keep trying to play catch up... but ... now... I opted to just skip what was missed.

Let me tell you about this week!!

I HAVE MET MY GOAL
I HAVE SUCCEEDED
I MEGAN GONGWER
HAVE CONQUERED ALTITUDE!!!!!

Yes, it is true. Finally!! This weekend I successfully make whole wheat bread (3 of 5 loafs turned out) pumpkin spice whoopie pies AND apple cinnamon whoopie pies!!!

I have now met my goal and can return to Indiana, satisfied :)

7 comments:

NDC said...

does this mean you will cook for NDC party when you come home and send snacks with us?

Just wondering said...

soo when you get home....does this mean I call in my order and pick it up on the way home from work???
Just wondering (:

Anonymous said...

haha. i have to adjust to low altitude cooking again and do some sample runs before sharing :)

NDC said...

we are ok with tasting samples!

Working Woman said...

I'd even let you use my kitchen for the "trial runs"...then you could just leave them when you go (:

We are not picky around here anymore. Just glad for food we don't have to cook ourselves (:

s

Anonymous said...

haha. i think we might be able to make arrangements :)

Working woman - family needs food said...

I am up for that! Just name your day.

 
Front Foot Leads The Back One