Friday, July 31, 2009

The Final Adventures

Things are winding down in Colorado.. well kind of.
I haven't been working at the church in over a month, since it is summer and the youth are all dispersed over summer camps and family vacations. However I have been keeping busy pulling together the county website that I am creating. You know, its a little intimidating to be emailing everyone who works in the courthouse with emails that pretty much say, get me your information or you get nothing. Yikes :)

The website is coming together though, I hope to be launching it either tomorrow or early next week (fingers crossed).

However right now, a little catch up on the recent activities.
1. A wedding. I went with Mary Jo, however this was not a traditional wedding. I could explain it all... but I think the next picture of the bride and groom will explain it. (pic coming tonight)


Pretty much groom wore knights outfight, bride eventually put on butterfly wings. Said own vows. Ate Pizza for the reception, later had bowling lanes reserved (we didn't go to this).

2. Instead we went to the rodeo :)
The best part: the contest where little kids rode sheep!!! Below is a picture of the winner (she was 5 years old). I'd never stick my child on a sheep.. but it was hilarious!

No comments:

 
Front Foot Leads The Back One