Last week I took my youth group to our first big activity: swimming at the Sand Dunes Natural Hot Pool. Sadly I only had the usual four members show up, I was hoping to gain a few more. However on the bright side they said they had a fun time. Four of them versus only me means they can coax me into things. So while at the pool I was convinced to go over the higher diving board. Not a problem... usually. In this case though... problem. The board was covered with sleek ice and the board had a full spring to it. This meant that my planned swan dive turned into a high air, twisting drive. I know it's hard to envision, but you can trust me... it was as graceful as it used to be at Barb's pool.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment