Saturday, December 13, 2008

My accomplishments

Here a few projects I've finished: (All Recycled)

Japanese Knot Bag ... basically a nifty lunch bag made from a recycled flour sack. A scarf that was made from a recycle sweater ... recycled meaning I had to unwind and ball up the yarn from a thrift sweater. A recycled felt bag. A wool thrift sweater, washed and agitated, then cut and sewn. Lastly, my mom's Christmas gift.


... don't be silly, I'm not going to picture mom's gift!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you didn't make hats for ndc?

Meg Gongwer said...

i thought about making cozies for the ndc scuba tanks.. and well, then i thought you might get made fun of... so i opted not to :)

Anonymous said...

I think the cozies are a fabulous idea. I would encourage your creativity in this area. Those NDC boys would love to tote around "Cozies by Megan" as they traverse the waters of Indiana as well as waters abroad. Your dad would be first in line to put his on his scuba tank....GO For IT

 
Front Foot Leads The Back One