So, its been almost a month since I've posted.
I appologize, it crosses my mind... and I think about it.. but... never post anything.
I do have a little update about school I can give everyone next week.
However, for now, just so you know I'm not ignoring you...
This week is exam week. Its been crazy busy trying to write all the papers, make all the presentations and study for the exams.
No joke, on Sunday, I spent 14 hours working on a paper... and that was only HALF of the emount of time it took to finish it. So currently, my life consists of sitting at a computer, reading, typing, studying and eating. Yes eating. I sit at a desk and eat... almost every hour I need a snack. Why? 1. Its like brain fuel 2. It continually having something in your mouth keeps you awake and 3. It... a stress reliever? ... yeah.. sure.
So far now. I'm the new coach potato... the one that studies and sits at on a office chair. A nerd potatoe.. possibly?
O, breaks over.. back to studying :)
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks for the update, now you hae big shoes to fill! just hae to wait a little more for that good update
Post a Comment