My term in Colorado came to an end... about a month ago. (Whoops)
For Colorado:
1. I do NOT miss driving vans and the station wagon.
2. I do miss seeing the mountains.
3. I do NOT miss the car chart.
4. I do miss waking up know what the weather will be like. Same as the day before and same as it will be the next day... SUNNY :)
5. I do NOT miss the TEAL kitchen.
6. I do miss the food and the AMOUNT of supplies/food we had on hand.
7. I do NOT miss the wimpy "rain" storms.
8. I do miss 0% humidity.
9. I do NOT miss being so far away from family and friends. :)
10. I do miss the experimental garden, the freedom to knit, the "cleaning-singing parties," green chilies, the delicious meal nights, and the wonderful people of my unit.
For Now:
Currently I am now at Goshen College studying a Communication Major. So far I have been enjoying my experience. I live with three other girls in an apartment. However, less cooking and knitting goes on these days. Classes have begun and it looks like I'll have quiet a bit going on. Its definitely and adjustment from unit life and working everyday. Good thing I had those three weeks of "summer break" in there to help me "adjust." :)
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hopefully I'll see you around sometime!!! Welcome back to IN!!!
ok that is good for a starter, we want some stories about moving, staying at home, there should be some good things to tell
I am almost speechless...I finally get an update and can't even think of anything humorous to flip back to you...so will say "thanks for the update". Keep them coming!!
you have any BIG news?
how about any news that might knock our "soccer's" off?
Post a Comment